Strategic Questioning -- Key Features
THE KEY FEATURES of STRATEGIC QUESTIONING are :
- It creates knowledge by synthesising new information from that which is already known.
- It awakens the suppressed possibilities of change embedded in each person, in each institution and in each society.
- It is empowering - ownership of the new information stays with the person answering the question.
- It releases the blocks to change and new ideas.
- It facilitates people’s own responses to change.
- It generates energy to make changes happen.
- It creates answers that may not be immediately known but may emerge over time.
- START WITH : A Special Type of Question
To SQ Directory
The url for this page is